On December 10, 2018, Hon. Congressman Steve Cohen (D-TN/9th) made a statement in the United States House of Representatives recognizing TCA and its President G. Lincoln McCurdy for receiving the 2018 Gusi Peace Prize. Congressman Cohen is a co-chair of the Congressional Caucus on U.S.-Turkey Relations and Turkish Americans.
McCurdy was one of the fifteen 2018 laureates from 13 countries receiving the Gusi International Peace Prize at its 17th annual awards ceremony on November 28 in Manila, Philippines. The Gusi Peace Prize, established in 2002, is Asia’s foremost award that recognizes individuals and organizations working toward the attainment of peace and respect for human life and dignity.
Latest from Admin TOA
- Pinar Toprak: Everything You Need to Know About Marvel’s First Female Composer
- Renowned Turkish Dr. Oz is on BiP Now!
- Trump's Trade Step Shows U.S. Can Hit Turkey Where It Hurts
- More than 50,000 Small and Medium-sized Businesses Exceeded $500,000 in Sales in Amazon’s Stores in 2018
- Refik Anadol, Turkish-American Artist Receives The Lifetime Awardees for 2019 Florence Biennale - Contemporary Arts