Prolonged conflict and natural disasters have destroyed the communities and economies that once thrived so well in the Middle East, leaving millions of people displaced now as refugees from the places they once called home. Many nations within the Middle East are undergoing great changes and challenges on a road to recovery. IRUSA is partnering to empower countless families across Iraq, Jordan, Tunisia, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, and Palestine.
By implementing many programs such as emergency food projects, water system development, and livelihood training for vulnerable women, IRUSA is helping the Middle East to keep moving forward. And right now, in emergency zones like Syria and Yemen, the dedication of donors is providing urgent medical aid, food supplies, shelter and more to those in need. It’s only through your compassion and your continued support that our brothers and sisters throughout the region know that they are not alone.
Thank you for being there for them during their most difficult times. Your aid is their relief.
Download Middle East Donor Report (updated: June 2018)
Donations made toward IRUSA’s Middle East Humanitarian Aid fund may be used to support emergency or long-term humanitarian work across the region, including countries in North Africa.
Latest from Admin TOA
- Pinar Toprak: Everything You Need to Know About Marvel’s First Female Composer
- Renowned Turkish Dr. Oz is on BiP Now!
- Trump's Trade Step Shows U.S. Can Hit Turkey Where It Hurts
- More than 50,000 Small and Medium-sized Businesses Exceeded $500,000 in Sales in Amazon’s Stores in 2018
- Refik Anadol, Turkish-American Artist Receives The Lifetime Awardees for 2019 Florence Biennale - Contemporary Arts