Ali Cinar- November 25th, 2014 - NYPD Veteran, Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams have met the Turkish American Community Leaders in Brooklyn. New York Consul General Ertan Yalcin, Deputy Consul General Reyhan Ozgur, President of Turkish American Chamber of Commerce Ali Kocak and many Turkish American businessmen gathered together to meet the Borough President at Opera Cafe
Borough President Eric Adams stated that" I am so happy to be here with you tonight.I know that the number of Turkish Americans are increasing in my borough and I am ready to help you all." He also indicated that He hasnt been in Turkey yet but he is planning to travel to Turkey in the near future.
New York Consul General Ertan Yalcin was honored to meet the Borough President and he said " New York Turkish Consulate and Borough of Brooklyn have been working together iver 15 years and the relationship between 2 parties will be more stronger under his new term"
Turkish American Business Representatives also talked about their issues and recommendations how Borough can help them in the long term
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Chobani Refocuses Marketing and Sales Around Demand Creation
- Symantec Sells SSL Business to DigiCert for $950M in Cash and 30% Shares
- Teachers Retirement System Of The State Of Kentucky Has Boosted Its Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) Holding by $1.19 Million as Stock Rose
- ‘Turkey Has A Big Role to Play’ in Syria, US Secretary of State Tillerson Says
- Turkish University Focuses On Health Technology