Citigroup Inc. acquired a new position in shares of TURKISH INVT FD (NYSE:TKF) in the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor acquired 65,882 shares of the financial services provider’s stock, valued at approximately $632,000.
Shares of TURKISH INVT FD (TKF) opened at 9.27 on Thursday. TURKISH INVT FD has a 12 month low of $6.13 and a 12 month high of $10.44. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $9.83 and its 200 day moving average is $9.44.
TURKISH INVT FD Company Profile
The Turkish Investment Fund, Inc (the Fund) is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company. The Fund’s investment objective is long-term capital appreciation through investments primarily in equity securities of Turkish corporations. The Fund invests in the Institutional Class of the Morgan Stanley Institutional Liquidity Funds.
Latest from Admin TOA
- Turkish Scientist Ali Erdemir Is Elected A Member of The National Academy of Engineering
- Mayor de Blasio, Commissioner O'Neal Hold a Press Conference on Crime Statistics
- Turkey’s Yildirim Sets Financing in Bid for Long Beach Shipping Terminal
- Turkish Tech Entrepreneur Makes '30 under 30' list
- Mayor Bill de Blasio and NYPD Chief Harrison Visited Muslim Community after the Terror Attack in New Zealand