Citigroup Inc. acquired a new position in shares of TURKISH INVT FD (NYSE:TKF) in the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor acquired 65,882 shares of the financial services provider’s stock, valued at approximately $632,000.
Shares of TURKISH INVT FD (TKF) opened at 9.27 on Thursday. TURKISH INVT FD has a 12 month low of $6.13 and a 12 month high of $10.44. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $9.83 and its 200 day moving average is $9.44.
TURKISH INVT FD Company Profile
The Turkish Investment Fund, Inc (the Fund) is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company. The Fund’s investment objective is long-term capital appreciation through investments primarily in equity securities of Turkish corporations. The Fund invests in the Institutional Class of the Morgan Stanley Institutional Liquidity Funds.
Latest from Admin TOA
- 'Captain Marvel' Hires 'Fortnite' Composer Pinar Toprak, the First Woman to Score a Marvel Film
- Cano Ozgener, Founder of OZ Arts and CAO Cigars Dies
- Turkey Attracts $2.2B in Investments in First Quarter
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Shows Off its Military Modified Aircraft that Are Ready for Missions
- Turkey to Open Anti-dumping Probes into U.S. Companies: Minister