Citigroup Inc. acquired a new position in shares of TURKISH INVT FD (NYSE:TKF) in the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor acquired 65,882 shares of the financial services provider’s stock, valued at approximately $632,000.
Shares of TURKISH INVT FD (TKF) opened at 9.27 on Thursday. TURKISH INVT FD has a 12 month low of $6.13 and a 12 month high of $10.44. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $9.83 and its 200 day moving average is $9.44.
TURKISH INVT FD Company Profile
The Turkish Investment Fund, Inc (the Fund) is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company. The Fund’s investment objective is long-term capital appreciation through investments primarily in equity securities of Turkish corporations. The Fund invests in the Institutional Class of the Morgan Stanley Institutional Liquidity Funds.
Latest from Admin TOA
- Sierra Nevada Corporation CEO Invited to Join National Space Council Users’ Advisory Group
- Chobani CEO Talks Online Groceries and Yogurt Giveaway
- Irvin Receives $100,000 Donation from Chobani
- Chobani Greek Yogurt Mogul, Ex-Wife Face Off in Court Battle
- Turkish FM Signals Citizenship to be Granted to All Ottoman Dynasty Members