TurkofAmerica, first and only Turkish-American business magazine since 2002, has a new issue which has just been published. These are the subject the current issue has covered.
Special interview with Umran Beba, the senior vice president and CHRO, PepsiCo, for Global Human Capital Management, Services and Operations. PepsiCo Leading the way in Digital Transformation in HR
Interview with businessman Yalcin Ayasli, the Businessman Who Spent 60 Million Dollars for the Case of Turkey.
Interviews with Turkish-American hotel executives in New York. Alpan Keskin, Hotel Manager at The Peninsula Beijing. Suzan Toprak, Area Director Of Human Resources at Denihan Hospitality Group, Gungor K. Bag.
Betül Kaçar Invokes the Past in Modern Bacteria
Tarkan V Gurkan, SVP Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions, Pepsi Co.
We talked to Enver Yücel, President of the BAU Global about his current investments in education and his future plans.
Meryem Uzerli, The International Star You Should Know. Jimmy Cuneyt Gurkan of TurkofAmerica talked to Uzerli in Los Angeles at Hollywood Turkish Film Festival.
Hafize Gaye Erkan Is Named President of First Republic Bank
Global investor, hedge fund manager Altan Ergun's piece about Muhtar Kent: Lessons I Learned from Muhtar Kent.
Highest level Turkish American in political area, Murat Guzel at the Camp of Democratic Party Senators’ Elections Committee.
Virtual Reality Is About to Go Mainstream and Ali Hantal, CEO of VR tells the future of VR.
Meet the Turkish developer behind ghost buildings: Mike Sarimsakci
Mexican Luxury Hotel Manager Who Is A Grandson of Sultan Addulhamid II: Sultanzade Touran Ibrahim Rateb
Young, Ambitious, Idealistic and Now Developers: Can Tavsanoglu
New Jersey’s Most Experienced Turkish Dentist: Gürbüz Edeer
A Virginian in Love with Turkish Folk Music: Meg Davis
Green Card Holders Should Consider Getting the Citizenship As Soon As They Qualify. Lawyer Ayhan Ogmen talked to TURKOFAMERICA
Soliya Brings the World Together in a Class. Ayca Ariyoruk tells how students from Jerusalem, Beirut, Cairo, and Morocco meet with students from Texas, Iowa, Pittsburg, and Kentucky at an online class and discuss issues of the Middle East, global warming, and the Israel-Palestine conflict.
How to Get More Followers, Fans, and Likes to Increase Your Social Reach? Listen Eda Kazancioglu's advise.
The rising star of fashion industry: Peyman Umay
- Turkish Cultural Foundation Releases 2017 Annual Report
- Professor Gokhan Hotamisligil Receives 2018 EASD–Novo Nordisk Foundation Diabetes Prize for Excellence
- Volume 18 - Issue 44 - Winter 2018
- A Turkish-American at the Camp of Democratic Party Senators’ Elections Committee
- Peyman Umay, Rising Star of Fashion
Latest from Admin TOA
- Turkish Scientist Ali Erdemir Is Elected A Member of The National Academy of Engineering
- Mayor de Blasio, Commissioner O'Neal Hold a Press Conference on Crime Statistics
- Turkey’s Yildirim Sets Financing in Bid for Long Beach Shipping Terminal
- Turkish Tech Entrepreneur Makes '30 under 30' list
- Mayor Bill de Blasio and NYPD Chief Harrison Visited Muslim Community after the Terror Attack in New Zealand