Turkish energy to media company Ciner Group has acquired a 25-foot-wide townhouse on East 55th Street, Midtown Manhattan, for $22.9 million. Ciner Group said that the Manhattan townhouse will be headquarters for a new company that has been established to make $2 billion in commitments. The 8,000-square-foot building is a Tudor-style building arrayed in purplish brick, with terra cotta details. Ciner Group acquired the property from UK video production and distribution company DLT Entertainment, Ltd.
Latest from Admin TOA
- Pinar Toprak: Everything You Need to Know About Marvel’s First Female Composer
- Renowned Turkish Dr. Oz is on BiP Now!
- Trump's Trade Step Shows U.S. Can Hit Turkey Where It Hurts
- More than 50,000 Small and Medium-sized Businesses Exceeded $500,000 in Sales in Amazon’s Stores in 2018
- Refik Anadol, Turkish-American Artist Receives The Lifetime Awardees for 2019 Florence Biennale - Contemporary Arts