Turkish energy to media company Ciner Group has acquired a 25-foot-wide townhouse on East 55th Street, Midtown Manhattan, for $22.9 million. Ciner Group said that the Manhattan townhouse will be headquarters for a new company that has been established to make $2 billion in commitments. The 8,000-square-foot building is a Tudor-style building arrayed in purplish brick, with terra cotta details. Ciner Group acquired the property from UK video production and distribution company DLT Entertainment, Ltd.
Latest from Admin TOA
- NYPD Holds a Special Holiday Party
- Selen Comes in Like a 'Typhoon', Turkish Immigrant Voted Chatham Township Mayor in 3-2 Count; Kelly Voted Deputy Mayor
- Tayfun Selen Becomes First Turkish Mayor to Be Elected in US After Being Voted Chatham Township Mayor
- Can Netflix Take Turkey’s TV Dramas to the World?
- Studio Vural Designs Memorial to Slain Journalist Jamal Khashoggi