Turkish energy to media company Ciner Group has acquired a 25-foot-wide townhouse on East 55th Street, Midtown Manhattan, for $22.9 million. Ciner Group said that the Manhattan townhouse will be headquarters for a new company that has been established to make $2 billion in commitments. The 8,000-square-foot building is a Tudor-style building arrayed in purplish brick, with terra cotta details. Ciner Group acquired the property from UK video production and distribution company DLT Entertainment, Ltd.
Latest from Admin TOA
- Fox Renews ‘MasterChef Junior,’ Adds Daphne Oz as Judge
- Ozmens’ SNC Marks 50th Moon Landing Anniversary in U.S. & Europe
- Manhattan Printing Helps Brands & Retailers, Large or Small to Build Effective Presences that Improve Their Bottom Line
- Daron Acemoglu is Named Institute Professor at MIT
- Turkish Citizen Elected as the Next Greek Orthodox Archbishop of America