Roketsan Missiles Industries of Turkey and Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) have signed an MoU at Farnborough International Airshow to explore broad areas of cooperation in air and space. SNC offers five decades of experience as an integrator and innovator in aerospace, aviation and electronics. Roketsan provides customer solutions for a broad range of capabilities and services spanning land, air and maritime defence needs.
“We look forward to exploring our opportunities to leverage strengths between our two companies,” said Emin Alpman, chairman of the board of Roketsan. “With our respective diverse expertise, we are hopeful our potential work together will allow us to reach beyond our current horizons.”
Latest from Admin TOA
- New Jersey’s Most Experienced Turkish Dentist: Gürbüz Edeer
- This Startup Developed a Promising New Battery Material—and a Novel Survival Strategy
- Turkish Burger King Operator TFI Files for IPO in New York
- Trendspotters’ Predictions for the top 10 Food Trends of 2018
- Sparks-based Sierra Nevada Corp Tests Dream Chaser Spacecraft