Turkish businessmen Tunc and Ali Capa will bring German chicken restaurant Wienerwald to Romania in a franchise agreement which could see 35 restaurants open by 2013, according to Ziarul Financiar. The former managers of real estate developer Anchor Group could hire up to 600 people in the venture, with Bucharest due to open its first store in Spring 2011. Specialising in steamed and marinated fresh chicken, Wienerwald is active in Germany and Turkey. Source: thediplomat.ro
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Ancient Artifacts Belonging to Famous "Gypsy Girl" Mosaic to Be Returned to Turkey from Bowling Green State University
- Congressman Pascrell Complains About President Erdogan’s Guards at Turkish Festival!!!
- Ottoman Symphony ‘Sultan Composers’ Held in US Capital
- Chobani Exploring 'Significant' Expansion of Upstate NY Yogurt Plant
- Turkey’s First F-35A Lightning II Stealth Aircraft Makes Maiden Flight