President Gul, Dutch Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and officials will attend Turkey-Netherlands Business Forum in Amsterdam. 100-member Turkish business delegation will travel to the Netherlands to hold talks on new cooperation and investment opportunities between Turkey and the Netherlands on the 400th anniversary of Turkish-Dutch diplomatic relations.
A statement by the Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey (TOBB) said on Sunday that Turkish President Abdullah Gul would be accompanied by Turkish businessmen headed by TOBB Chairman Rifat Hisarciklioglu during his visit to the Netherlands between April 16 and 19.
President Gul, Dutch Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and officials will attend Turkey-Netherlands Business Forum in Amsterdam.
Nearly 500 businesspeople are expected to attend the forum. AA
Latest from Admin TOA
- MTS Logistics, NYC-Based National Logistics Provider, Raises Over $50,000 for Autism Awareness with 9th Annual Bike Tour with MTS for Autism
- NASA Awards $45.5 Million for Private Moon Lander Work on Project Artemis
- Pink Martini Goes on Turkey Tour
- Fire at New Haven Mosque Was Intentionally Set, Fire Chief Says
- AIA Elects Turkish Architect Emre Arolat as 2019 Honorary Fellow