President Gul, Dutch Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and officials will attend Turkey-Netherlands Business Forum in Amsterdam. 100-member Turkish business delegation will travel to the Netherlands to hold talks on new cooperation and investment opportunities between Turkey and the Netherlands on the 400th anniversary of Turkish-Dutch diplomatic relations.
A statement by the Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey (TOBB) said on Sunday that Turkish President Abdullah Gul would be accompanied by Turkish businessmen headed by TOBB Chairman Rifat Hisarciklioglu during his visit to the Netherlands between April 16 and 19.
President Gul, Dutch Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and officials will attend Turkey-Netherlands Business Forum in Amsterdam.
Nearly 500 businesspeople are expected to attend the forum. AA
Latest from Admin TOA
- TURYAK Awards Three Turkish-American Activists
- U.S. Imposes Sanctions on Turkish Company for Trade With North Korea
- Vamik Volkan Says Psychological Borders Become Physical Ones
- Atlantic Beach Man Guilty of Grand Theft Involving Three Women, Losses top $100,000
- TCA President Meets with Members of Congress