President Gul, Dutch Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and officials will attend Turkey-Netherlands Business Forum in Amsterdam. 100-member Turkish business delegation will travel to the Netherlands to hold talks on new cooperation and investment opportunities between Turkey and the Netherlands on the 400th anniversary of Turkish-Dutch diplomatic relations.
A statement by the Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey (TOBB) said on Sunday that Turkish President Abdullah Gul would be accompanied by Turkish businessmen headed by TOBB Chairman Rifat Hisarciklioglu during his visit to the Netherlands between April 16 and 19.
President Gul, Dutch Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and officials will attend Turkey-Netherlands Business Forum in Amsterdam.
Nearly 500 businesspeople are expected to attend the forum. AA
Latest from Admin TOA
- Hayri Ablak, Founder of Vocelli Pizza, Dies in Pittsburg
- THO Commemorates The Second Anniversary of the July 15 Coup Attempt
- Businessman Güzel Wrote for Washington Times: How U.S.-Turkey Relations Grow Stronger
- Morton’s Is Closing in Georgetown, Here’s Hakan Ilhan’s Plan to Replace It
- Turkish Consulate General Relocates Near the UN