President Gul, Dutch Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and officials will attend Turkey-Netherlands Business Forum in Amsterdam. 100-member Turkish business delegation will travel to the Netherlands to hold talks on new cooperation and investment opportunities between Turkey and the Netherlands on the 400th anniversary of Turkish-Dutch diplomatic relations.
A statement by the Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey (TOBB) said on Sunday that Turkish President Abdullah Gul would be accompanied by Turkish businessmen headed by TOBB Chairman Rifat Hisarciklioglu during his visit to the Netherlands between April 16 and 19.
President Gul, Dutch Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and officials will attend Turkey-Netherlands Business Forum in Amsterdam.
Nearly 500 businesspeople are expected to attend the forum. AA
Latest from Admin TOA
- Defense, Prosecution Disagree on Key Disputed Issues in Reza Zarrab Case
- US Contacts Turkey on Syria Peace, YPG
- Turkish MIT Economist Daron Acemoğlu Receives Science Medal in Istanbul
- Turkish Owned Atlantis Management Group Acquires Food Bag, 50 Convenience-Store Chain
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Announces Successful Test of Dream Chaser Spacecraft