President Gul, Dutch Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and officials will attend Turkey-Netherlands Business Forum in Amsterdam. 100-member Turkish business delegation will travel to the Netherlands to hold talks on new cooperation and investment opportunities between Turkey and the Netherlands on the 400th anniversary of Turkish-Dutch diplomatic relations.
A statement by the Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey (TOBB) said on Sunday that Turkish President Abdullah Gul would be accompanied by Turkish businessmen headed by TOBB Chairman Rifat Hisarciklioglu during his visit to the Netherlands between April 16 and 19.
President Gul, Dutch Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and officials will attend Turkey-Netherlands Business Forum in Amsterdam.
Nearly 500 businesspeople are expected to attend the forum. AA
Latest from Admin TOA
- Murat Guzel's Natural Food Group in Whitehall Gives Food to Houston Flood Victims.
- Business World in New York Gets Together at This Summit
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to meet with Turkish and Muslim American community leaders, advocates in NYC
- Seven Turkish Americans Running for Elected Office
- Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection Wins 'APT Software of the Year' 2017 CyberSecurity Breakthrough Award