President Gul, Dutch Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and officials will attend Turkey-Netherlands Business Forum in Amsterdam. 100-member Turkish business delegation will travel to the Netherlands to hold talks on new cooperation and investment opportunities between Turkey and the Netherlands on the 400th anniversary of Turkish-Dutch diplomatic relations.
A statement by the Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey (TOBB) said on Sunday that Turkish President Abdullah Gul would be accompanied by Turkish businessmen headed by TOBB Chairman Rifat Hisarciklioglu during his visit to the Netherlands between April 16 and 19.
President Gul, Dutch Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and officials will attend Turkey-Netherlands Business Forum in Amsterdam.
Nearly 500 businesspeople are expected to attend the forum. AA
Latest from Admin TOA
- Sierra Nevada Corporation CEO Invited to Join National Space Council Users’ Advisory Group
- Chobani CEO Talks Online Groceries and Yogurt Giveaway
- Irvin Receives $100,000 Donation from Chobani
- Chobani Greek Yogurt Mogul, Ex-Wife Face Off in Court Battle
- Turkish FM Signals Citizenship to be Granted to All Ottoman Dynasty Members