President Gul, Dutch Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and officials will attend Turkey-Netherlands Business Forum in Amsterdam. 100-member Turkish business delegation will travel to the Netherlands to hold talks on new cooperation and investment opportunities between Turkey and the Netherlands on the 400th anniversary of Turkish-Dutch diplomatic relations.
A statement by the Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey (TOBB) said on Sunday that Turkish President Abdullah Gul would be accompanied by Turkish businessmen headed by TOBB Chairman Rifat Hisarciklioglu during his visit to the Netherlands between April 16 and 19.
President Gul, Dutch Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and officials will attend Turkey-Netherlands Business Forum in Amsterdam.
Nearly 500 businesspeople are expected to attend the forum. AA
Latest from Admin TOA
- MTS Logistics Named Top 10 Shipper by the Port of New Orleans
- Hamdi Ulakaya Backed La Colombe considers selling a stake in the Philly-based coffee company
- Turkish Businessman Murat Güzel Awarded Ellis Island Medal of Honor
- A Response from Turkish-American Activist to Guardian
- "Remembering His Highness Imperial Prince Osman Bayazid"