The Russian-Turkish Businessmen’s Association (RUTID), Union of Russian-Turkish Businessmen (RTIB) and Turkish-Russian Cultural Center, operating in Russia, announced their support for Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, the strongest presidential candidate, in upcoming presidential elections to be held on March 4.
A joint statement issued by three institutions indicates that Putin is the symbol of political and economic stability of his country. “We are happy to see that Putin, who has made great contributions to development of political and economic relations with Turkey and provided the business world with a productive atmosphere, is very likely to go back to the Kremlin Palace,” the statement said.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Supporters of Turkey's Syria op Rally Outside White House
- US Withdraws Forces from Observation Post in Syria – Peace Spring
- Intercontinental New York Times Square Names Gul Turkmenoglu New General Manager
- General Harrigan: "Turkey Remains An Incredibly Important Partner to the Alliance"
- TOA Awards Applications Start