Turkish businessman Ali Kılınç is running for a seat at Ukrainian parliament. Long time resident of Ukraine, Turkish businessman Ali Kılınç decided to run for a seat at the parliament in the upcoming elections. Ali Kılınç has become a Ukrainian citizen and is now an MP candidate on the list of Ridna Vitçizna party, which means "motherland."
Elections will be held on October 28. Although the chances for his party to pass the election treshold are very low Kılınç wants to stay in politics to serve Turks living in Ukraine.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Hayri Ablak, Founder of Vocelli Pizza, Dies in Pittsburg
- THO Commemorates The Second Anniversary of the July 15 Coup Attempt
- Businessman Güzel Wrote for Washington Times: How U.S.-Turkey Relations Grow Stronger
- Morton’s Is Closing in Georgetown, Here’s Hakan Ilhan’s Plan to Replace It
- Turkish Consulate General Relocates Near the UN