Turkish businessman Ali Kılınç is running for a seat at Ukrainian parliament. Long time resident of Ukraine, Turkish businessman Ali Kılınç decided to run for a seat at the parliament in the upcoming elections. Ali Kılınç has become a Ukrainian citizen and is now an MP candidate on the list of Ridna Vitçizna party, which means "motherland."
Elections will be held on October 28. Although the chances for his party to pass the election treshold are very low Kılınç wants to stay in politics to serve Turks living in Ukraine.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- 'Captain Marvel' Hires 'Fortnite' Composer Pinar Toprak, the First Woman to Score a Marvel Film
- Cano Ozgener, Founder of OZ Arts and CAO Cigars Dies
- Turkey Attracts $2.2B in Investments in First Quarter
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Shows Off its Military Modified Aircraft that Are Ready for Missions
- Turkey to Open Anti-dumping Probes into U.S. Companies: Minister