Turkish businessman Ali Kılınç is running for a seat at Ukrainian parliament. Long time resident of Ukraine, Turkish businessman Ali Kılınç decided to run for a seat at the parliament in the upcoming elections. Ali Kılınç has become a Ukrainian citizen and is now an MP candidate on the list of Ridna Vitçizna party, which means "motherland." Elections will be held on October 28. Although the chances for his party to pass the election treshold are very low Kılınç wants to stay in politics to serve Turks living in Ukraine.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Murat Guzel: Tillerson's Visit to Istanbul Strengthens U.S.-Turkey Relations
- comScore Ranks the Top 50 U.S. Digital Media Properties for June 2017
- 300th Flight Destination of Turkish Airlines is Phuket
- Top 10 Tracks That Inspired Ninetoes
- Friends Do Not Deceive Each Other, Erdoğan Tells US General Who Advised YPG's Name Change