Turkish American Judge Jay (Ceyhun) Karahan visited TCA headquarters in Washington, DC to speak with TCA Washington summer interns about public service, his career as a judge and attorney, and his experiences running for elected office. TCA summer interns also had the opportunity to ask questions and get advice about their own careers and future political ambitions.
Judge Karahan serves as the judge for Harris Country Criminal Court Number 8 in Houston, TX, a position he has held since 2003. Judge Karahan is the highest elected Turkish American official and is currently the only Turkish American currently serving in elected office.
Latest from Admin TOA
- Murat Guzel: Tillerson's Visit to Istanbul Strengthens U.S.-Turkey Relations
- comScore Ranks the Top 50 U.S. Digital Media Properties for June 2017
- 300th Flight Destination of Turkish Airlines is Phuket
- Top 10 Tracks That Inspired Ninetoes
- Friends Do Not Deceive Each Other, Erdoğan Tells US General Who Advised YPG's Name Change