Turkish Airlines, the main sponsor of Turkey’s National Men's Basketball team and 2010 FIBA World Championship, gives its support with a TV commercial that sets a new world record with a sky-high dunk.
The highest dunk was shot at a record breaking altitude of 5000 m in the Anatolian Skies. The speed of the world’s fastest slam-dunk was measured to be 250 km/h.
A set of new hoops and basketballs were specifically designed for the occasion. The video was recorded in five days and special "Go Pro" action scene cameras were used. Seven national parachuters were involved in the shooting.
The commercial was finalized with the participation of Hidayet Turkoglu, Kerem Tunceri and Omer Onan along with other Turkish National Basketball Team players. To watch the commercial click here .
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- 'Captain Marvel' Hires 'Fortnite' Composer Pinar Toprak, the First Woman to Score a Marvel Film
- Cano Ozgener, Founder of OZ Arts and CAO Cigars Dies
- Turkey Attracts $2.2B in Investments in First Quarter
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Shows Off its Military Modified Aircraft that Are Ready for Missions
- Turkey to Open Anti-dumping Probes into U.S. Companies: Minister