In medical terms, Dr. Mehmet Oz's Hearst Magazines project has just begun "gestation" (no title yet for a magazine set to begin testing in first-quarter 2014), but the acclaimed cardiologist and television personality did his first meet-and-greet at a July 10 HM luncheon for the Chicago advertiser and agency communities at the Peninsula Hotel.
Joining him were HM president/marketing director (since June 2010) Michael Clinton and editorial director (since May 2006) Ellen Levine, who oversaw the successful "gestations" of O (2000), Food Network (2009) and HGTV (2012).
Pictured (left to right): Levine, Clinton, OMD Midwest president Tracy Chuipek, Dr. Oz and Starcom VP/director Lisa Stearn. (
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Supporters of Turkey's Syria op Rally Outside White House
- US Withdraws Forces from Observation Post in Syria – Peace Spring
- Intercontinental New York Times Square Names Gul Turkmenoglu New General Manager
- General Harrigan: "Turkey Remains An Incredibly Important Partner to the Alliance"
- TOA Awards Applications Start