On behalf of the Government of the United States of America, and the American people, I congratulate the people of Turkey as you celebrate the 95th anniversary of the founding of the Republic of Turkey. A robust partnership between our two governments is crucial to the security and well-being of all our citizens and strengthens important shared objectives including freedom, prosperity, stability, and rule of law. As NATO Allies, we have worked together for many decades to promote peace and prosperity around the world. Our security cooperation in Afghanistan and Syria remains strong, and our continued partnership is critical in countering regional threats.
As you mark this anniversary, we reaffirm the ties between our two countries, and look forward to expanding collaborative efforts in the future based on our shared interests and the strong ties of our past.
Latest from Admin TOA
- Fox Renews ‘MasterChef Junior,’ Adds Daphne Oz as Judge
- Ozmens’ SNC Marks 50th Moon Landing Anniversary in U.S. & Europe
- Manhattan Printing Helps Brands & Retailers, Large or Small to Build Effective Presences that Improve Their Bottom Line
- Daron Acemoglu is Named Institute Professor at MIT
- Turkish Citizen Elected as the Next Greek Orthodox Archbishop of America