On behalf of the Government of the United States of America, and the American people, I congratulate the people of Turkey as you celebrate the 95th anniversary of the founding of the Republic of Turkey. A robust partnership between our two governments is crucial to the security and well-being of all our citizens and strengthens important shared objectives including freedom, prosperity, stability, and rule of law. As NATO Allies, we have worked together for many decades to promote peace and prosperity around the world. Our security cooperation in Afghanistan and Syria remains strong, and our continued partnership is critical in countering regional threats.
As you mark this anniversary, we reaffirm the ties between our two countries, and look forward to expanding collaborative efforts in the future based on our shared interests and the strong ties of our past.
Latest from Admin TOA
- Brooklyn Borough President Supports WeWalk
- Interfaith Leaders Gather at NYC
- NYPD Holds a Special Holiday Party
- Selen Comes in Like a 'Typhoon', Turkish Immigrant Voted Chatham Township Mayor in 3-2 Count; Kelly Voted Deputy Mayor
- Tayfun Selen Becomes First Turkish Mayor to Be Elected in US After Being Voted Chatham Township Mayor