Last November, 98 Congressional Freshmen were elected in the 2018 midterm elections. This was the most diverse Freshmen group ever to be elected to Congress! Turkish American Steering Committee calls Turkish-Americans to invite Congress' new members to join Turkey Causus.
"TASC supports solidarity in diversity! Please ask all 98 freshman to join the bipartisan Congressional Turkey Caucus, which is the second largest ethnic caucus on the Hill with currently 109 members. The Caucus works to support United States - Turkish relations and the interests of the Turkish American community. Make sure the Turkish Caucus speaks your voice."
Latest from Admin TOA
- Pinar Toprak: Everything You Need to Know About Marvel’s First Female Composer
- Renowned Turkish Dr. Oz is on BiP Now!
- Trump's Trade Step Shows U.S. Can Hit Turkey Where It Hurts
- More than 50,000 Small and Medium-sized Businesses Exceeded $500,000 in Sales in Amazon’s Stores in 2018
- Refik Anadol, Turkish-American Artist Receives The Lifetime Awardees for 2019 Florence Biennale - Contemporary Arts