Orlando Magic forward Hedo Turkoglu has been suspended 20 games for violating terms of the league's anti-drug program, the National Basketball Association (NBA) said on Wednesday. Turkoglu, who has averaged 2.9 points and 2.4 rebounds in 11 games this season for Orlando, tested positive for anabolic steroid methenolone, the NBA said in a statement.
The 33-year-old Turkish forward, playing in his 13th NBA season, has career averages of 11.9 points and 4.2 rebounds per game.
He will begin his suspension later on Wednesday when the Magic (15-36), who have the Eastern Conference's second worst record, host the Atlanta Hawks.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Turkish Scientist Ali Erdemir Is Elected A Member of The National Academy of Engineering
- Mayor de Blasio, Commissioner O'Neal Hold a Press Conference on Crime Statistics
- Turkey’s Yildirim Sets Financing in Bid for Long Beach Shipping Terminal
- Turkish Tech Entrepreneur Makes '30 under 30' list
- Mayor Bill de Blasio and NYPD Chief Harrison Visited Muslim Community after the Terror Attack in New Zealand