INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – Indy Eleven has reached an agreement to play their games at Lucas Oil Stadium in 2018. The Capital Improvement Board, Indianapolis Mayor Joe Hogsett, and Indy Eleven owner Ersal Ozdemir made the announcement at 10 a.m. Monday morning. In the previous seasons, the team has played at IUPUI’s Carroll Stadium.
Earlier this month, the team announced another big change: they’re leaving the North American Soccer League and joining the United Soccer League.
Ozdemir says the team will see further growth through this change.
The team has drawn an average of 9,170 fans per game throughout its four seasons, and the club won its first trophy in the 2016 spring season. (Source: http://fox59.com)
Latest from Admin TOA
- Sierra Nevada Corporation CEO Invited to Join National Space Council Users’ Advisory Group
- Chobani CEO Talks Online Groceries and Yogurt Giveaway
- Irvin Receives $100,000 Donation from Chobani
- Chobani Greek Yogurt Mogul, Ex-Wife Face Off in Court Battle
- Turkish FM Signals Citizenship to be Granted to All Ottoman Dynasty Members