Bönen, Germany – The Turkish immigration to Germany started with the signing of an agreement in 1961. The move, which had a slow pace in the beginning, increased as per arrangement between Turkey and the European Economic Community in 1963. While there were 6800 Turkish people living in Germany in 1961, with the arrival of new immigrants the number went up to over 1 million in 1975 and climbed to over 2 million in 1998.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Chobani Refocuses Marketing and Sales Around Demand Creation
- Symantec Sells SSL Business to DigiCert for $950M in Cash and 30% Shares
- Teachers Retirement System Of The State Of Kentucky Has Boosted Its Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) Holding by $1.19 Million as Stock Rose
- ‘Turkey Has A Big Role to Play’ in Syria, US Secretary of State Tillerson Says
- Turkish University Focuses On Health Technology