Despite the fact that Turkish exports have been rising uninterruptedly since the 1980s, the recent global crisis means that Turkish exporters must now direct their activities towards new outlets. While Turkey exports 55 percent of its total exports-- quite a conspicuous share--to the countries of the European Union, the USA has remained below its potential as a trade partner.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Aziz Sancar's New Turkish Community Center Aims to Bring Turkish Culture to America
- Chobani CEO Hamdi Ulukaya Considers Going Public
- Dr. Oz Recounts His Visits to Syrian Refugee Camps
- Turkey Cuts Investment Criteria for Foreigners Seeking Citizenship
- Dream Chaser Space Plane Set to Land as Matchbox Sky Busters Toy