Despite the fact that Turkish exports have been rising uninterruptedly since the 1980s, the recent global crisis means that Turkish exporters must now direct their activities towards new outlets. While Turkey exports 55 percent of its total exports-- quite a conspicuous share--to the countries of the European Union, the USA has remained below its potential as a trade partner.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Ancient Artifacts Belonging to Famous "Gypsy Girl" Mosaic to Be Returned to Turkey from Bowling Green State University
- Congressman Pascrell Complains About President Erdogan’s Guards at Turkish Festival!!!
- Ottoman Symphony ‘Sultan Composers’ Held in US Capital
- Chobani Exploring 'Significant' Expansion of Upstate NY Yogurt Plant
- Turkey’s First F-35A Lightning II Stealth Aircraft Makes Maiden Flight