Despite the fact that Turkish exports have been rising uninterruptedly since the 1980s, the recent global crisis means that Turkish exporters must now direct their activities towards new outlets. While Turkey exports 55 percent of its total exports-- quite a conspicuous share--to the countries of the European Union, the USA has remained below its potential as a trade partner.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Chobani Refocuses Marketing and Sales Around Demand Creation
- Symantec Sells SSL Business to DigiCert for $950M in Cash and 30% Shares
- Teachers Retirement System Of The State Of Kentucky Has Boosted Its Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) Holding by $1.19 Million as Stock Rose
- ‘Turkey Has A Big Role to Play’ in Syria, US Secretary of State Tillerson Says
- Turkish University Focuses On Health Technology