Despite the fact that Turkish exports have been rising uninterruptedly since the 1980s, the recent global crisis means that Turkish exporters must now direct their activities towards new outlets. While Turkey exports 55 percent of its total exports-- quite a conspicuous share--to the countries of the European Union, the USA has remained below its potential as a trade partner.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Morton’s Is Closing in Georgetown, Here’s Hakan Ilhan’s Plan to Replace It
- Turkish Consulate General Relocates Near the UN
- Meet The Unknown Immigrant Billionaire Betting Her Fortune To Take On Musk In Space
- Borusan Mannesmann Denied Exemption From Tariffs
- Dr. Oz to Introduce Gobeklitepe in Television Show