REDinNYC proved that all the top New York real estate professionals are not spending the hot days of summer in the Hamptons. Over 500 real estate pros, along with former NY Knicks greats turned out at the Dream Hotel – PHD to network and hear.
Madison Equities Robert Gladstone, in a one on one interview with best-selling author Michael Gross. Gross who has penned the inside scoop on 15 Central Park West in House of Outrageous Fortune and earlier on 740 Park, went deep with questions to Gladstone on his market successes and current luxury projects.
Prominent in the audience were Sotheby’s Nikki Field, Jay Neveloff of Kramer Levin, Mark Gordon of Tribeca Associates, Alan Scholnick of Silverback Development, Robert Friedman of Olympic Property Partners, Daniel Minkowitz of Mink Development, Steven Rosa from Sienna Capital Partners, Stella Liu with DMG Investments, Chad Deboit of Saxum Real Estate Partners and NY Knicks stars Charles Oakley and John Wallace.
REDinNYC is clearly the go to real estate networking event in New York City proving that even on a hot July 18th night the real estate world will come together for all the right reasons, and the right event.
The next REDinNYC event is scheduled for August 15th and will feature JDS Development Group founder Michael Stern. - http://newyork.citybizlist.com
Latest from Admin TOA
- MTS Logistics, NYC-Based National Logistics Provider, Raises Over $50,000 for Autism Awareness with 9th Annual Bike Tour with MTS for Autism
- NASA Awards $45.5 Million for Private Moon Lander Work on Project Artemis
- Pink Martini Goes on Turkey Tour
- Fire at New Haven Mosque Was Intentionally Set, Fire Chief Says
- AIA Elects Turkish Architect Emre Arolat as 2019 Honorary Fellow