REDinNYC proved that all the top New York real estate professionals are not spending the hot days of summer in the Hamptons. Over 500 real estate pros, along with former NY Knicks greats turned out at the Dream Hotel – PHD to network and hear.
Madison Equities Robert Gladstone, in a one on one interview with best-selling author Michael Gross. Gross who has penned the inside scoop on 15 Central Park West in House of Outrageous Fortune and earlier on 740 Park, went deep with questions to Gladstone on his market successes and current luxury projects.
Prominent in the audience were Sotheby’s Nikki Field, Jay Neveloff of Kramer Levin, Mark Gordon of Tribeca Associates, Alan Scholnick of Silverback Development, Robert Friedman of Olympic Property Partners, Daniel Minkowitz of Mink Development, Steven Rosa from Sienna Capital Partners, Stella Liu with DMG Investments, Chad Deboit of Saxum Real Estate Partners and NY Knicks stars Charles Oakley and John Wallace.
REDinNYC is clearly the go to real estate networking event in New York City proving that even on a hot July 18th night the real estate world will come together for all the right reasons, and the right event.
The next REDinNYC event is scheduled for August 15th and will feature JDS Development Group founder Michael Stern. - http://newyork.citybizlist.com
Latest from Admin TOA
- Pinar Toprak: Everything You Need to Know About Marvel’s First Female Composer
- Renowned Turkish Dr. Oz is on BiP Now!
- Trump's Trade Step Shows U.S. Can Hit Turkey Where It Hurts
- More than 50,000 Small and Medium-sized Businesses Exceeded $500,000 in Sales in Amazon’s Stores in 2018
- Refik Anadol, Turkish-American Artist Receives The Lifetime Awardees for 2019 Florence Biennale - Contemporary Arts