REDinNYC proved that all the top New York real estate professionals are not spending the hot days of summer in the Hamptons. Over 500 real estate pros, along with former NY Knicks greats turned out at the Dream Hotel – PHD to network and hear.
Madison Equities Robert Gladstone, in a one on one interview with best-selling author Michael Gross. Gross who has penned the inside scoop on 15 Central Park West in House of Outrageous Fortune and earlier on 740 Park, went deep with questions to Gladstone on his market successes and current luxury projects.
Prominent in the audience were Sotheby’s Nikki Field, Jay Neveloff of Kramer Levin, Mark Gordon of Tribeca Associates, Alan Scholnick of Silverback Development, Robert Friedman of Olympic Property Partners, Daniel Minkowitz of Mink Development, Steven Rosa from Sienna Capital Partners, Stella Liu with DMG Investments, Chad Deboit of Saxum Real Estate Partners and NY Knicks stars Charles Oakley and John Wallace.
REDinNYC is clearly the go to real estate networking event in New York City proving that even on a hot July 18th night the real estate world will come together for all the right reasons, and the right event.
The next REDinNYC event is scheduled for August 15th and will feature JDS Development Group founder Michael Stern. - http://newyork.citybizlist.com
Latest from Admin TOA
- Hayri Ablak, Founder of Vocelli Pizza, Dies in Pittsburg
- THO Commemorates The Second Anniversary of the July 15 Coup Attempt
- Businessman Güzel Wrote for Washington Times: How U.S.-Turkey Relations Grow Stronger
- Morton’s Is Closing in Georgetown, Here’s Hakan Ilhan’s Plan to Replace It
- Turkish Consulate General Relocates Near the UN