Launched by The American Turkish Society in 2011, the Young Society Leaders (YSL) is a program that convenes a select, diverse group of American and Turkish professionals who are also outstanding young leaders in their 30s and 40s. Accomplished in their fields of business, law, medicine, journalism, academia, and the arts, these individuals are dedicated to an improved future of U.S.-Turkish business, diplomatic, and cultural ties. Every year, The American Turkish Society selects its distinguished list of leaders. If you're interested, you can apply below link.
Latest from Admin TOA
- MTS Logistics, NYC-Based National Logistics Provider, Raises Over $50,000 for Autism Awareness with 9th Annual Bike Tour with MTS for Autism
- NASA Awards $45.5 Million for Private Moon Lander Work on Project Artemis
- Pink Martini Goes on Turkey Tour
- Fire at New Haven Mosque Was Intentionally Set, Fire Chief Says
- AIA Elects Turkish Architect Emre Arolat as 2019 Honorary Fellow