Does the treaty investor need to show that he/she is coming to the U.S. to develop and direct the E-2 Investment business?
You must be coming to the United States to develop and direct the enterprise. You must show that you will develop and direct the investment enterprise by demonstrating ownership of at least 50 percent of the enterprise, or by possessing operational control through a managerial position or other corporate devices.
OGMEN LAW CONTACTS:
ADDRESS: 61 Broadway, Suite 801, NY, NY 10006, USA
Tel: +1 (212) 245-7070
Fax: +1 (877) 513-8339
Latest from Admin TOA
- Hayri Ablak, Founder of Vocelli Pizza, Dies in Pittsburg
- THO Commemorates The Second Anniversary of the July 15 Coup Attempt
- Businessman Güzel Wrote for Washington Times: How U.S.-Turkey Relations Grow Stronger
- Morton’s Is Closing in Georgetown, Here’s Hakan Ilhan’s Plan to Replace It
- Turkish Consulate General Relocates Near the UN