Does the treaty investor need to show that he/she is coming to the U.S. to develop and direct the E-2 Investment business?
You must be coming to the United States to develop and direct the enterprise. You must show that you will develop and direct the investment enterprise by demonstrating ownership of at least 50 percent of the enterprise, or by possessing operational control through a managerial position or other corporate devices.
OGMEN LAW CONTACTS:
ADDRESS: 61 Broadway, Suite 801, NY, NY 10006, USA
Tel: +1 (212) 245-7070
Fax: +1 (877) 513-8339
- Professor Gokhan Hotamisligil Receives 2018 EASD–Novo Nordisk Foundation Diabetes Prize for Excellence
- TURKOFAMERICA New Issue Has Just Been Released
- A Turkish-American at the Camp of Democratic Party Senators’ Elections Committee
- Peyman Umay, Rising Star of Fashion
- How to Make Turkish-American Relations Great Again?
Latest from Admin TOA
- TURYAK Awards Three Turkish-American Activists
- U.S. Imposes Sanctions on Turkish Company for Trade With North Korea
- Vamik Volkan Says Psychological Borders Become Physical Ones
- Atlantic Beach Man Guilty of Grand Theft Involving Three Women, Losses top $100,000
- TCA President Meets with Members of Congress