LONDON — Annie Young-Scrivner has been named chief executive officer of premium chocolate brand Godiva, part of the Pladis family of businesses under Yildiz Holding. Ms. Young-Scrivner joins Godiva from Starbucks Coffee Co., where most recently she was executive vice-president, Global Digital and Loyalty Development. During her eight-year tenure at Starbucks, she also was president of Teavana and executive vice-president, Global Tea, president of Starbucks Canada, and global chief marketing officer and president of Tazo Tea.
Prior to Starbucks, she held senior leadership and general management roles at PepsiCo, Inc., including president and chairman of PepsiCo Food in China.
As c.e.o. of Godiva, Ms. Young-Scrivner will lead the continued development of markets, including Japan, China and North America, as well as the brand’s global travel retail business. She succeeds Mohamed Elsarky, c.e.o. and president, who will step down from his role to focus on new projects. Mr. Elsarky will remain on the leadership team within Yildiz Holding.
“I am delighted to announce the appointment of Annie Young-Scrivner as c.e.o. of Godiva,” said Murat Ulker, chairman of Godiva. “She is a highly experienced and talented executive who will play a major role in digitizing the company, globalizing our e-business and improving customer experience in our retail boutiques.”
Latest from Admin TOA
- Pinar Toprak: Everything You Need to Know About Marvel’s First Female Composer
- Renowned Turkish Dr. Oz is on BiP Now!
- Trump's Trade Step Shows U.S. Can Hit Turkey Where It Hurts
- More than 50,000 Small and Medium-sized Businesses Exceeded $500,000 in Sales in Amazon’s Stores in 2018
- Refik Anadol, Turkish-American Artist Receives The Lifetime Awardees for 2019 Florence Biennale - Contemporary Arts