DAYTON -- Democratic candidate for governor Ed FitzGerald visited the Ahiska Turkish American Community Center on Wednesday to talk about the stakes in the 2014 election. New Dayton Mayor Nan Whaley and other Dayton area political leaders joined FitzGerald at the event, which is campaign called the first in a series of events focused on putting Ohio's middle class first. We were at the event and will bring you more from FitzGerald's visit tonight at 6 on ABC 22 News and at 6:30 on FOX 45 News.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Turkish Scientist Ali Erdemir Is Elected A Member of The National Academy of Engineering
- Mayor de Blasio, Commissioner O'Neal Hold a Press Conference on Crime Statistics
- Turkey’s Yildirim Sets Financing in Bid for Long Beach Shipping Terminal
- Turkish Tech Entrepreneur Makes '30 under 30' list
- Mayor Bill de Blasio and NYPD Chief Harrison Visited Muslim Community after the Terror Attack in New Zealand