CLIFTON, N.J.,/PRNewswire/ --Comodo, a global innovator and developer of cybersecurity solutions and the worldwide leader in digital certificates, today announced that the company is offering one year of the Comodo Help Desk support service, free for all managed service providers (MSPs). Comodo's 24/7 Help Desk gives MSPs the power to surpass client expectations and delivers superior service. It eliminates the need to hire additional employees and allows the MSP to scale quickly, manage more efficiently and grow its business without limits. Comodo takes over the troubleshooting, setup, tune up and maintenance so you and your team can focus on higher level projects.
Comodo's certified technicians are fully trained to handle most Level 1 and 2 support requests. The technicians are regularly trained and monitored for quality to keep performance and efficiency optimal. They are led by experienced managers and team leads that help guarantee the most optimal service and consistency.
Using the Help Desk ticketing system, Comodo provides an extension to your organization by acting as a part of your staff. Available 24/7, it enables you and your team to relax and enjoy your after hours and weekends while simultaneously increasing revenue and providing an increased IT presence.
The Help Desk can provide assistance with:
Virus & malware removal
Desktop performance optimization
PC and peripheral tune up/troubleshoot
Printer and peripheral setup/troubleshoot
ISP problems troubleshoot
Email and browser setup/troubleshoot
Application setup/troubleshoot (e.g. MS Office, client application)
Shared drive setup
Assistance with backup (local & cloud) and recovery
Escalate any further predefined issues (like hardware) to your teams based on your rules
The Comodo organization is a global innovator of cybersecurity solutions, protecting critical information across the digital landscape. Building on its unique position as the world's largest certificate authority, Comodo authenticates, validates and secures networks and infrastructures from individuals to mid-sized companies to the world's largest enterprises. Comodo provides complete end-to-end security solutions across the boundary, internal network and endpoint with innovative technologies solving the most advanced malware threats, both known and unknown. With global headquarters in Clifton, New Jersey, and offices in Silicon Valley, Comodo has international offices in China, India, the Philippines, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit comodo.com.
Comodo and the Comodo brand are trademarks of the Comodo Group Inc. or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. The current list of Comodo trademarks and patents is available at comodo.com/repository.
- Comodo Launches Free Service to Remove Website Malware
- Francisco Partners Acquires Comodo CA business
- Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection Wins 'APT Software of the Year' 2017 CyberSecurity Breakthrough Award
- Symantec Sells SSL Business to DigiCert for $950M in Cash and 30% Shares
- World's No. 1 Certificate Authority Comodo Announces Upgrade Program for Symantec, Thawte and GeoTrust Certificates
Latest from Admin TOA
- Turkish Owned Atlantis Management Group Acquires Food Bag, 50 Convenience-Store Chain
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Announces Successful Test of Dream Chaser Spacecraft
- New Jersey’s Most Experienced Turkish Dentist: Gürbüz Edeer
- This Startup Developed a Promising New Battery Material—and a Novel Survival Strategy
- Turkish Burger King Operator TFI Files for IPO in New York