Many recent security breaches have been caused by poor website safety, allowing hackers to exploit vulnerabilities to steal data. Cyber security company Comodo is launching a free malware removal service for websites to help businesses stay secure. Once a business submits a request Comodo's security operations center analysts will instantly remove all malware, perform hack repairs, including checking the files, databases and any malicious code running to remove infection from the site, and keep the customer fully updated.
The free service is powered by Comodo's cWatch platform, which is paired with security operation centers (SOCs) globally to help fight malware that plagues websites today. One-time website cleaning is 100 percent free, with no obligation and no credit card needed.
To keep their site clean for the future, users can subscribe to Comodo's cWatch Web security-as-a-service offering for $9 per month. This suite of solutions and managed services provides malware detection and protection, attack response and remediation/recovery, and performance acceleration and distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack prevention for websites and web applications. This level of web security has previously only been available to large enterprises and government agencies, but Comodo wants to make it affordable for everyone to protect their websites, so they are never infected again.
"After multiple blunders caused by website security issues, such as the Equifax hack, have dominated the headlines recently, companies need to be more diligent than ever," says Melih Abdulhayoglu, CEO of Comodo. "Protecting websites is mission-critical. This malware removal service is a great first step, allowing companies of all sizes to return their websites to a safe state for no charge. Businesses looking to choose proactive prevention over reactive detection and remediation can guard their sites from hackers with cWatch Web." -
By Ian Barker - betanews.com
- Comodo CA Reports Record Growth
- Comodo Leads Global Secure Sockets Layerv Certification Market
- Francisco Partners Acquires Comodo CA business
- Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection Wins 'APT Software of the Year' 2017 CyberSecurity Breakthrough Award
- Comodo Announces One Year Of Free Help Desk Support For MSPs
Latest from Admin TOA
- Pinar Toprak: Everything You Need to Know About Marvel’s First Female Composer
- Renowned Turkish Dr. Oz is on BiP Now!
- Trump's Trade Step Shows U.S. Can Hit Turkey Where It Hurts
- More than 50,000 Small and Medium-sized Businesses Exceeded $500,000 in Sales in Amazon’s Stores in 2018
- Refik Anadol, Turkish-American Artist Receives The Lifetime Awardees for 2019 Florence Biennale - Contemporary Arts