Unlike U.S. markets in which individual furniture companies secure and display in their own spaces, at ISMOB most manufacturers exhibit within clusters allocated to their regional association.
MOSFED, the Federation of Furniture Assns., is under the chairmanship of Ahmet Gulec, who is also chairman of Turkish furniture manufacturer NDesign. In an exclusive interview with Furniture/Today, Gulec indicated that the federation, with the support of the Turkish government, is looking to dramatically expand furniture exports and has specifically identified the U.S. as the prime market for that expansion.
Latest from Admin TOA
- MTS Logistics, NYC-Based National Logistics Provider, Raises Over $50,000 for Autism Awareness with 9th Annual Bike Tour with MTS for Autism
- NASA Awards $45.5 Million for Private Moon Lander Work on Project Artemis
- Pink Martini Goes on Turkey Tour
- Fire at New Haven Mosque Was Intentionally Set, Fire Chief Says
- AIA Elects Turkish Architect Emre Arolat as 2019 Honorary Fellow