Unlike U.S. markets in which individual furniture companies secure and display in their own spaces, at ISMOB most manufacturers exhibit within clusters allocated to their regional association.
MOSFED, the Federation of Furniture Assns., is under the chairmanship of Ahmet Gulec, who is also chairman of Turkish furniture manufacturer NDesign. In an exclusive interview with Furniture/Today, Gulec indicated that the federation, with the support of the Turkish government, is looking to dramatically expand furniture exports and has specifically identified the U.S. as the prime market for that expansion.
Latest from Admin TOA
- Defense, Prosecution Disagree on Key Disputed Issues in Reza Zarrab Case
- US Contacts Turkey on Syria Peace, YPG
- Turkish MIT Economist Daron Acemoğlu Receives Science Medal in Istanbul
- Turkish Owned Atlantis Management Group Acquires Food Bag, 50 Convenience-Store Chain
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Announces Successful Test of Dream Chaser Spacecraft