Unlike U.S. markets in which individual furniture companies secure and display in their own spaces, at ISMOB most manufacturers exhibit within clusters allocated to their regional association.
MOSFED, the Federation of Furniture Assns., is under the chairmanship of Ahmet Gulec, who is also chairman of Turkish furniture manufacturer NDesign. In an exclusive interview with Furniture/Today, Gulec indicated that the federation, with the support of the Turkish government, is looking to dramatically expand furniture exports and has specifically identified the U.S. as the prime market for that expansion.
Latest from Admin TOA
- Sierra Nevada Corporation CEO Invited to Join National Space Council Users’ Advisory Group
- Chobani CEO Talks Online Groceries and Yogurt Giveaway
- Irvin Receives $100,000 Donation from Chobani
- Chobani Greek Yogurt Mogul, Ex-Wife Face Off in Court Battle
- Turkish FM Signals Citizenship to be Granted to All Ottoman Dynasty Members