Unlike U.S. markets in which individual furniture companies secure and display in their own spaces, at ISMOB most manufacturers exhibit within clusters allocated to their regional association.
MOSFED, the Federation of Furniture Assns., is under the chairmanship of Ahmet Gulec, who is also chairman of Turkish furniture manufacturer NDesign. In an exclusive interview with Furniture/Today, Gulec indicated that the federation, with the support of the Turkish government, is looking to dramatically expand furniture exports and has specifically identified the U.S. as the prime market for that expansion.
Latest from Admin TOA
- NYPD Holds a Special Holiday Party
- Selen Comes in Like a 'Typhoon', Turkish Immigrant Voted Chatham Township Mayor in 3-2 Count; Kelly Voted Deputy Mayor
- Tayfun Selen Becomes First Turkish Mayor to Be Elected in US After Being Voted Chatham Township Mayor
- Can Netflix Take Turkey’s TV Dramas to the World?
- Studio Vural Designs Memorial to Slain Journalist Jamal Khashoggi