Turkish exports to the U.S. have skyrocketed over the past five years, reaching an astounding $6.3 billion in 2014, a data sheet compiled by the Turkish Statistical Institute revealed last Friday. Turkey's exports to the U.S. increased over 12 percent in 2014, making it the sixth biggest purchaser of Turkish goods last year.
The growth is primarily seen as the result of the increasing interest shown by Turkish exporters toward American markets. Experts say that the American market had been growing slowly but steadily, while many European markets continue to decline. Canan B
Latest from Admin TOA
- 'Captain Marvel' Hires 'Fortnite' Composer Pinar Toprak, the First Woman to Score a Marvel Film
- Cano Ozgener, Founder of OZ Arts and CAO Cigars Dies
- Turkey Attracts $2.2B in Investments in First Quarter
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Shows Off its Military Modified Aircraft that Are Ready for Missions
- Turkey to Open Anti-dumping Probes into U.S. Companies: Minister