On December 10, 2018, Hon. Congressman Steve Cohen (D-TN/9th) made a statement in the United States House of Representatives recognizing TCA and its President G. Lincoln McCurdy for receiving the 2018 Gusi Peace Prize. Congressman Cohen is a co-chair of the Congressional Caucus on U.S.-Turkey Relations and Turkish Americans.
McCurdy was one of the fifteen 2018 laureates from 13 countries receiving the Gusi International Peace Prize at its 17th annual awards ceremony on November 28 in Manila, Philippines. The Gusi Peace Prize, established in 2002, is Asia’s foremost award that recognizes individuals and organizations working toward the attainment of peace and respect for human life and dignity.
- TCA's Chairman and Founder Dr. Yalcin Ayasli Receives 2020 Ataturk Distinguished Humanitarian Award
- TCA and TUSIAD Leadership Meet with Members of Congress
- TCA Announces 12th Annual Washington Summer Internship Program
- 5th Annual TCA Turkish American Youth Leadership Congress Concludes
- TCA President Meets with Members of Congress
Latest from Admin TOA
- Turkish Americans in the 2020 Elections!
- Candan Tamerler, Ph.D. Elected as President of TASSA
- Undocumented Students Generated Up to $132 Million in Relief to Colleges—But They Won’t Receive a Dime From the Stimulus
- We Need Your Help, Spreading Awareness for Aylin Acikalin, Democrat for Judge of New Orleans, First City Court!
- Halfway through Ramadan