TWIN FALLS, Idaho Tuesday night employees at Chobani's Twin Falls plant loaded up a refrigerated truck with yogurt products. The yogurt is headed to California to be handed out to victims and first responders of the California wildfires. According to the company, tens of thousands of products will be delivered to locations in Santa Rosa and Napa this week. “Along with the rest of the country, we’re heartbroken by the loss of life and devastation resulting from the wildfires in Northern California, but we know how resilient this community is,” said Tim Brown, Chobani President & COO. - http://www.kmvt.com
- Chobani Repurposes SoHo Cafe Into Food Pantry Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Chobani Announces $100K Grant Recipients in Magic Valley
- Chobani CEO Hamdi Ulukaya Considers Going Public
- Chobani Exploring 'Significant' Expansion of Upstate NY Yogurt Plant
- Hamdi Ulakaya Backed La Colombe considers selling a stake in the Philly-based coffee company
Latest from Admin TOA
- Turkish Americans in the 2020 Elections!
- Candan Tamerler, Ph.D. Elected as President of TASSA
- Undocumented Students Generated Up to $132 Million in Relief to Colleges—But They Won’t Receive a Dime From the Stimulus
- We Need Your Help, Spreading Awareness for Aylin Acikalin, Democrat for Judge of New Orleans, First City Court!
- Halfway through Ramadan