Turkish energy to media company Ciner Group has acquired a 25-foot-wide townhouse on East 55th Street, Midtown Manhattan, for $22.9 million. Ciner Group said that the Manhattan townhouse will be headquarters for a new company that has been established to make $2 billion in commitments. The 8,000-square-foot building is a Tudor-style building arrayed in purplish brick, with terra cotta details. Ciner Group acquired the property from UK video production and distribution company DLT Entertainment, Ltd.
Latest from Admin TOA
- 2020 Election Results for Candidates from the Turkish American Community : Four Winners!
- GameChanger Author Gunasti: "Trump will win the Presidential Election."
- NYPD Goes Purple on Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Dr Acehan works on Turkish-American History Initiative
- We Lost a Great Friend to the Turkish People: Brent Kennedy