Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC), the global aerospace and national security company owned by Eren and Fatih Ozmen, was recently awarded a U.S. Army contract for $318.9 million for continued Simple Key Loader (SKL) production, engineering and sustainment support services. The SKL is a hand-held device used to load cryptographic keys into End Cryptographic Units enabling secure communications for U.S. tactical and strategic networks. It has proven itself capable, durable and cost-effective for U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and Federal Civilian Agencies, NATO Allies and U.S. Coalition Partner Nations worldwide.
“This contract is another important milestone in SNC’s long and successful history of producing these critical mission devices for the U.S. Army,” said Greg Cox, executive vice president for SNC’s Electronic and Information Systems business area. “SNC looks forward to proving SNC can compete and win the development and production of the Next Generation Load Device-Medium in support of U.S. DoD cryptographic modernization efforts far into the future. SNC takes great pride in our track record and the state-of-the-art production process used for the SKL.”
This SKL effort allows the U.S. Army to continue to modernize the SKL capability to meet encryption mandates and replace aging systems. The U.S. Army’s Next Generation Load Device competitive program will eventually replace the SKL
As a team member on the U.S. Army SKL Program for the past 15 years, SNC has produced and delivered hundreds of thousands devices.
SNC is a well-respected provider of secure computing and communications solutions, enabling high-speed, high-capacity voice, data and video communications for the U.S. DoD and other mission partners.
For more information, visit www.sncorp.com.
- SNC Offers Relief to Employees, Communities During Pandemic
- Ozmens’ SNC Marks 50th Moon Landing Anniversary in U.S. & Europe
- Dream Chaser Space Plane Set to Land as Matchbox Sky Busters Toy
- Sierra Nevada Corporation CEO Invited to Join National Space Council Users’ Advisory Group
- Sierra Nevada's Minishuttle Is Go for Space Station Supply Deliveries in 2020
Latest from Admin TOA
- GameChanger Author Gunasti: "Trump will win the Presidential Election."
- NYPD Goes Purple on Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Dr Acehan works on Turkish-American History Initiative
- We Lost a Great Friend to the Turkish People: Brent Kennedy
- Turkish, US Firms to Meet Virtually, Focusing on Defense, Digital Economy, Construction, Energy