Turkish businessmen Tunc and Ali Capa will bring German chicken restaurant Wienerwald to Romania in a franchise agreement which could see 35 restaurants open by 2013, according to Ziarul Financiar. The former managers of real estate developer Anchor Group could hire up to 600 people in the venture, with Bucharest due to open its first store in Spring 2011. Specialising in steamed and marinated fresh chicken, Wienerwald is active in Germany and Turkey. Source: thediplomat.ro
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Washington D.C. Celebrates the 20th Anniversary of the Annual Turkish Festival this October
- Why Midsize Firms Are Ramping Up Tech Investments After Clearing the Hybrid Hurdle
- Luxury Residential Complex by DEM Insaat in Istanbul.
- U.S. Senator Shaheen: "Turkey Remains a Valuable Ally"
- MicroStrategy CEO Saylor: Of the tokens, 99% will fail, excluding Bitcoin.