SKOPJE, Macedonia (AP) - Ibrahim Cevahir, Turkish investor and owner of 'Cevahir Holding', speaks during a cornerstone ceremony for construction of four skyscrapers and shopping mall, in Skopje, Macedonia, Monday, July 16, 2012. The construction site that measures about 280.000 square meters (3.000.000 square feet) will consist of four towers with 42 floors each 130 meters (427 feet) tall with business space, shopping mall, and providing residence to 5,000 people. This is the largest construction of residential buildings ever launched in Macedonia worth euro 300 million (367 million US Dollar) and will be completed in three years by Turkish company 'Cevahir Holding'.
Macedonian leaders officially launched on Monday the country's largest-ever residential construction project a
Latest from Admin TOA
- Washington D.C. Celebrates the 20th Anniversary of the Annual Turkish Festival this October
- Why Midsize Firms Are Ramping Up Tech Investments After Clearing the Hybrid Hurdle
- Luxury Residential Complex by DEM Insaat in Istanbul.
- U.S. Senator Shaheen: "Turkey Remains a Valuable Ally"
- MicroStrategy CEO Saylor: Of the tokens, 99% will fail, excluding Bitcoin.