SKOPJE, Macedonia (AP) - Ibrahim Cevahir, Turkish investor and owner of 'Cevahir Holding', speaks during a cornerstone ceremony for construction of four skyscrapers and shopping mall, in Skopje, Macedonia, Monday, July 16, 2012. The construction site that measures about 280.000 square meters (3.000.000 square feet) will consist of four towers with 42 floors each 130 meters (427 feet) tall with business space, shopping mall, and providing residence to 5,000 people. This is the largest construction of residential buildings ever launched in Macedonia worth euro 300 million (367 million US Dollar) and will be completed in three years by Turkish company 'Cevahir Holding'.
Macedonian leaders officially launched on Monday the country's largest-ever residential construction project a
Latest from Admin TOA
- Looting hit a Turkish-owned pharmacy store in the U.S
- Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser unveils large street banner reading 'Black Lives Matter'
- Turkish Americans in the 2020 Elections!
- Candan Tamerler, Ph.D. Elected as President of TASSA
- Undocumented Students Generated Up to $132 Million in Relief to Colleges—But They Won’t Receive a Dime From the Stimulus