Turkish businessman Ali Kılınç is running for a seat at Ukrainian parliament. Long time resident of Ukraine, Turkish businessman Ali Kılınç decided to run for a seat at the parliament in the upcoming elections. Ali Kılınç has become a Ukrainian citizen and is now an MP candidate on the list of Ridna Vitçizna party, which means "motherland."
Elections will be held on October 28. Although the chances for his party to pass the election treshold are very low Kılınç wants to stay in politics to serve Turks living in Ukraine.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Looting hit a Turkish-owned pharmacy store in the U.S
- Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser unveils large street banner reading 'Black Lives Matter'
- Turkish Americans in the 2020 Elections!
- Candan Tamerler, Ph.D. Elected as President of TASSA
- Undocumented Students Generated Up to $132 Million in Relief to Colleges—But They Won’t Receive a Dime From the Stimulus