Turkish businessman Ali Kılınç is running for a seat at Ukrainian parliament. Long time resident of Ukraine, Turkish businessman Ali Kılınç decided to run for a seat at the parliament in the upcoming elections. Ali Kılınç has become a Ukrainian citizen and is now an MP candidate on the list of Ridna Vitçizna party, which means "motherland." Elections will be held on October 28. Although the chances for his party to pass the election treshold are very low Kılınç wants to stay in politics to serve Turks living in Ukraine.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Chobani CEO & Founder Hamdi Ulukaya's Humanity First Story Featured In New Documentary on VICE
- Green Card Holders Message to President Biden
- Turkey Unveils Space Program including 2023 Moon Mission
- Newly Established Political Action Committee for Turkish American Lawyers
- Didem Nişancı: Janet Yellen’s Turkish-American chief of staff