Turkish defense industry companies' new target has become Latin American countries. Turkish defense industry companies continue to make promotions and marketing in all corners of the world. Following a recent protocol signed in Indonesia that was worth 400 million USD, the Turkish Undersecretariat of Defense Industry (SSM) is helping Turkish defense industry companies to market their goods in Latin American countries.
Turkish defense industry products are in high demand in Latin America based on their quality and reliability. 13 Turkish defense industry companies participated in the Laad 2011 Defense Fair between April 12 and 15 in Brazil and had a chance to introduce their products to buyers from Brazil, Colombia, Peru and Uruguay. The buyers included officials from respective defense ministries and military establishments. Lutfi Varoglu, a senior official of the SSM, told the AA Wednesday that Turkey had become an alternative for defense industry buyers in all corners of the world, including Latin America, with its technology solutions and prices.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Looting hit a Turkish-owned pharmacy store in the U.S
- Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser unveils large street banner reading 'Black Lives Matter'
- Turkish Americans in the 2020 Elections!
- Candan Tamerler, Ph.D. Elected as President of TASSA
- Undocumented Students Generated Up to $132 Million in Relief to Colleges—But They Won’t Receive a Dime From the Stimulus