Turkish groups on Tuesday published a full-page advertisement in the Washington Post newspaper urging U.S. President Donald Trump not to cooperate with terror groups. The open letter by the Turkish-American National Steering Committee (TASC), which represents nearly 150 nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) based in the U.S., emphasized the strengths of the Turkey-U.S. partnership in security and trade. The letter was published on the same day that President Trump hosted his Turkish counterpart President Recep Tayyip Erdo
TASC said the G
Latest from Admin TOA
- Looting hit a Turkish-owned pharmacy store in the U.S
- Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser unveils large street banner reading 'Black Lives Matter'
- Turkish Americans in the 2020 Elections!
- Candan Tamerler, Ph.D. Elected as President of TASSA
- Undocumented Students Generated Up to $132 Million in Relief to Colleges—But They Won’t Receive a Dime From the Stimulus