Chairman of Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Van Zahir Qandashoglu told Turkish “Dunya” paper that the number of people to visit Holy Cross of Van on 19 September has grown. The chairman of the chamber told the paper that after that event an Armenian businessman plans to invest about $50 million to build five-star hotel in Van.
Qandashoglu said closed borders make it difficult and long to get to Van, since they have a plan to found an organization which could organize direct flights Yerevan-Van-Yerevan.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Dr Acehan works on Turkish-American History Initiative
- We Lost a Great Friend to the Turkish People: Brent Kennedy
- Turkish, US Firms to Meet Virtually, Focusing on Defense, Digital Economy, Construction, Energy
- US Election Seen from Turkey: Turkish People Have "A Very Negative Perception of Joe Biden"
- How Much Is The Western Union Company Paying Its CEO?