Comodo is launching the latest incarnation of its all-in-one protection software into the UK Market, backed by a £300 virus free guarantee*. Immediately available in the UK, Comodo Internet Security Pro 7 is a unique and patented prevention tool for unknown viruses as well as a detection tool for known viruses, stopping ALL viruses at the door. It inspects each file that attempts to run on a computer and instantly compares the files to White Lists of good files and Black Lists of dangerous files.
If a file is not on either list it is restricted using Auto Sandbox TechnologyTM so that users are protected and can still work until the file is added to the correct list and either released or removed, guaranteeing against infection. New features to Comodo Internet Security 7.0 include:
* User Interface update: Allowing tasks to be performed quicker while keeping the user better informed
* 700 per cent faster sandbox function: Comodo has shortened the average processing time per file by up to 700 percent
* Comodo Viruscope: An addition to the core process-monitoring functionality of the Behavior Blocker; introducing the ability to reverse potentially undesirable actions of software without necessarily blocking the software entirely
* Website Filtering: Allowing website access rules to be created for particular users of a computer (particularly useful for both home and work environments). Log events can be created whenever a user tries to visit a website which is in conflict with a rule
* Protected Data Folder: A new data security feature which makes important files completely invisible to programs running in the sandbox. Files placed inside a ‘Protected Data Folder' cannot be read, accessed or modified by any sandboxed application
* PrivDog: A new browser plugin that allows advertising cookies to be suppressed
Comodo CEO and founder Melih Abdulhayoğlu says "Comodo Internet Security 7.0 is the embodiment of our philosophy, focusing on prevention and not simply detection. Our patent pending prevention based technology creates an impenetrable shield that identifies safe, unsafe and questionable files.
"Traditional Antivirus products cannot and will not protect you from new malware they can't detect. Containment is the only way forward. Comodo provides the only true containment technology. That's why it works, that's why Comodo users are safe and have been for many years."
A free trial version of Comodo Internet Security is available via the Comodo website: http://www.comodo.com/
Comodo Internet Security Pro 7 is now available in the UK with an RRP of £30 per year, which covers three machines. This includes the virus-free warranty and GeekBuddy online support.
Comodo Internet Security Complete 7 is also available in the UK with an RRP of £68 per year, for three machines. This includes everything already specified, plus TrustConnect wi-fi/hotspot encryption & 50GB of Online Storage.
*Virus-Free Guarantee is £298.54 ($500)
Comodo believes security software companies should stand behind their products, which is why it backs Comodo Internet Security Pro 7 with a unique guarantee. If a PC ever becomes infected, Comodo's online technicians will correct the problem at no addition cost. To back this up, Comodo's Guarantee covers a PC with up to $500 for repair costs, should a PC become infected with a virus or malware and Comodo can't restore you to working condition. With Comodo Internet Security Pro 7, users get Security, Software, Support plus peace of mind.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Turkish, US Firms to Meet Virtually, Focusing on Defense, Digital Economy, Construction, Energy
- US Election Seen from Turkey: Turkish People Have "A Very Negative Perception of Joe Biden"
- How Much Is The Western Union Company Paying Its CEO?
- The Greatest Generation’s Squandered Legacy
- Amish Market Will Close Permanently This Month