Daphne Oz has offered more glimpses of her and husband John Jovanovic's new baby son, Jovan Jovanovic Jr. The 29-year-old The Chew co-host recently posted on her Instagram page two new pics of the child, whose face is not shown. She is seen carrying the boy in a baby carrier in one, while another shows him being fed. Daphne posted the first pic of her son when he was five days old and his face was also hidden then.
"Sitting here, feeding my babe, singing songs my mama used to sing to me..." she wrote. "PS. for those asking, John and I decided to wait to share Philo's first face pic at 2 months, and we're doing the same with JJ—they're too precious this little, they just need a second to themselves." Daphne, a wellness expert and the daughter of Dr. Oz's Dr. Mehmet Oz, gave birth to the child three weeks ago. Little JJ joins big sister, Philomena Bijou, 1.
Daphne is on maternity leave and is set to return to The Chew early next year. (by Corinne Heller, http://www.eonline.com)
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Looting hit a Turkish-owned pharmacy store in the U.S
- Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser unveils large street banner reading 'Black Lives Matter'
- Turkish Americans in the 2020 Elections!
- Candan Tamerler, Ph.D. Elected as President of TASSA
- Undocumented Students Generated Up to $132 Million in Relief to Colleges—But They Won’t Receive a Dime From the Stimulus