In medical terms, Dr. Mehmet Oz's Hearst Magazines project has just begun "gestation" (no title yet for a magazine set to begin testing in first-quarter 2014), but the acclaimed cardiologist and television personality did his first meet-and-greet at a July 10 HM luncheon for the Chicago advertiser and agency communities at the Peninsula Hotel.
Joining him were HM president/marketing director (since June 2010) Michael Clinton and editorial director (since May 2006) Ellen Levine, who oversaw the successful "gestations" of O (2000), Food Network (2009) and HGTV (2012).
Pictured (left to right): Levine, Clinton, OMD Midwest president Tracy Chuipek, Dr. Oz and Starcom VP/director Lisa Stearn. (
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- We Lost a Great Friend to the Turkish People: Brent Kennedy
- Turkish, US Firms to Meet Virtually, Focusing on Defense, Digital Economy, Construction, Energy
- US Election Seen from Turkey: Turkish People Have "A Very Negative Perception of Joe Biden"
- How Much Is The Western Union Company Paying Its CEO?
- The Greatest Generation’s Squandered Legacy