SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC), a leading private bank and wealth management company, today announced that its Board of Directors ratified the appointment of Hafize Gaye Erkan as President. As President, Erkan will work closely with all members of the executive management team in executing and further improving the Bank
Erkan has been part of the executive management team since joining First Republic three years ago and was an advisor to the Bank for the prior two years. Before joining First Republic, she worked for nine years at Goldman Sachs, most recently as Managing Director and Head of Financial Institutions Group Strats. Erkan has a Ph.D in Operations Research and Financial Engineering from Princeton University and a Bachelor of Science degree from Bogazici University in Turkey.
Latest from Admin TOA
- Looting hit a Turkish-owned pharmacy store in the U.S
- Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser unveils large street banner reading 'Black Lives Matter'
- Turkish Americans in the 2020 Elections!
- Candan Tamerler, Ph.D. Elected as President of TASSA
- Undocumented Students Generated Up to $132 Million in Relief to Colleges—But They Won’t Receive a Dime From the Stimulus