NEW YORK (AP)
Zarrab, 33, a well-known personality in Turkey who is married to Turkish pop star and TV personality Ebru Gundes, is charged with violating U.S. sanctions against Iran by processing hundreds of millions of dollars illegally for Iranian businesses or Iran
Latest from Admin TOA
- Looting hit a Turkish-owned pharmacy store in the U.S
- Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser unveils large street banner reading 'Black Lives Matter'
- Turkish Americans in the 2020 Elections!
- Candan Tamerler, Ph.D. Elected as President of TASSA
- Undocumented Students Generated Up to $132 Million in Relief to Colleges—But They Won’t Receive a Dime From the Stimulus