According to the latest numbers from the United Nations, a record number of people
Turkish Heritage Organization have been organizing events and conducting research on the Syrian refugee crisis as part of humanitarian aid programming. THO look forward to expanding our partnerships and programming to tackle pressing issues surrounding the global refugee crisis. THO commends all actors across the globe, from international organizations and national governments to NGOs and community activists, in their efforts to alleviate the refugee crisis and tackle the violence and conflict that force people from their homes.
Latest from Admin TOA
- Looting hit a Turkish-owned pharmacy store in the U.S
- Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser unveils large street banner reading 'Black Lives Matter'
- Turkish Americans in the 2020 Elections!
- Candan Tamerler, Ph.D. Elected as President of TASSA
- Undocumented Students Generated Up to $132 Million in Relief to Colleges—But They Won’t Receive a Dime From the Stimulus