Last November, 98 Congressional Freshmen were elected in the 2018 midterm elections. This was the most diverse Freshmen group ever to be elected to Congress! Turkish American Steering Committee calls Turkish-Americans to invite Congress' new members to join Turkey Causus.
"TASC supports solidarity in diversity! Please ask all 98 freshman to join the bipartisan Congressional Turkey Caucus, which is the second largest ethnic caucus on the Hill with currently 109 members. The Caucus works to support United States - Turkish relations and the interests of the Turkish American community. Make sure the Turkish Caucus speaks your voice."
Latest from Admin TOA
- Looting hit a Turkish-owned pharmacy store in the U.S
- Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser unveils large street banner reading 'Black Lives Matter'
- Turkish Americans in the 2020 Elections!
- Candan Tamerler, Ph.D. Elected as President of TASSA
- Undocumented Students Generated Up to $132 Million in Relief to Colleges—But They Won’t Receive a Dime From the Stimulus