Last November, 98 Congressional Freshmen were elected in the 2018 midterm elections. This was the most diverse Freshmen group ever to be elected to Congress! Turkish American Steering Committee calls Turkish-Americans to invite Congress' new members to join Turkey Causus.
"TASC supports solidarity in diversity! Please ask all 98 freshman to join the bipartisan Congressional Turkey Caucus, which is the second largest ethnic caucus on the Hill with currently 109 members. The Caucus works to support United States - Turkish relations and the interests of the Turkish American community. Make sure the Turkish Caucus speaks your voice."
Latest from Admin TOA
- Dr Acehan works on Turkish-American History Initiative
- We Lost a Great Friend to the Turkish People: Brent Kennedy
- Turkish, US Firms to Meet Virtually, Focusing on Defense, Digital Economy, Construction, Energy
- US Election Seen from Turkey: Turkish People Have "A Very Negative Perception of Joe Biden"
- How Much Is The Western Union Company Paying Its CEO?