Have donors lost hope? We know it's been decades of hurt, pain, poverty, suffering for our sisters and brothers there, and a donation may seem small in light of everything. But it's not! A donation can mean a world of difference for a sister or brother in need, like you saw in the video above from Qabalan, Palestine. Because of a donor like YOU, who made the choice to give, this sister was able to get a bread business—the main livelihood for her family—up, running, and thriving (her video is a must-watch)!
We cannot give up on families like hers. That's why, today, we are asking you to focus on Palestine and to take five simple actions:
1. Pray: You know as well as we do the need for prayer for families all across Palestine. May Allah (SWT) answer your dua.
2. Volunteer for iRaise for Palestine, support another volunteer's page, or both: When we unite for a common cause, we make waves for the greater good.
TO VOLUNTEER >>>
3. RSVP for this Sunday's "Isra and Mi'raj: The Night Journey" free virtual event about the Prophet's (PBUH) journey from Mecca to Jerusalem (see the flier* below for more info).
TO REGISTER >>>
4. Donate: Your donations have major impact like you watched in the video above. Without you, who can Palestinian families, like hers, trust to help?
TO DONATE >>>
5. Pray again.
Working together, hope is never lost! Jazakum Allah khairan. Thank you for focusing on Palestine.
PLEASE NOTE: Donations made to IRUSA’s Palestine fund may serve urgent or long-term programs across Palestine or for Palestinian refugees in other countries.
- Islamic Relief USA to Distribute Food Boxes With Wesley Housing Development Corp
- Islamic Relief USA Approves Emergency Response to Provide Hot Meals to Texas Residents
- Islamic Relief USA to Present $10,000 Grant to The Food Bank of Delaware
- Islamic Relief USA Awards $10,000 Grant To Help The Food Bank of Delaware
- IRUSA Partners With Community Based Organizations to Help Prevent Childhood Hunger
Latest from Admin TOA
- Changing Face of Islam in Germany: Turkish Groups No Longer A Majority
- A Message from Turkish Consul General of Los Angeles:
- Microsoft Announces Partnership w Turkish Entrepreneur's TransientX for Zero-Trust Network Access
- Two men indicted in attack on Turkish restaurant in Beverly Hills
- India Covid Cases Surge Again