The Miami Heat should consider signing Mehmet Okur. Okur is a 6’11” veteran center who averages 13.5 points per game and seven rebounds per game, and shoots 37.5 percent from the three point line for his career. Okur is a big man that can add more versatility to the Heat as a nearly seven footer who can shoot the three. Okur has played in an All-Star game and was a role player on the Detroit Pistons team during their 2004 NBA championship run starting his career there and being with the Pistons from the 2002-2003 season to the 2004-2005 season.
Okur spent his last two seasons with the Utah Jazz and the New Jersey Nets as his productivity suffered due to injury. He missed 118 out of 148 total games over both seasons.
Bringing Okur in would be similar to when they signed
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- We Lost a Great Friend to the Turkish People: Brent Kennedy
- Turkish, US Firms to Meet Virtually, Focusing on Defense, Digital Economy, Construction, Energy
- US Election Seen from Turkey: Turkish People Have "A Very Negative Perception of Joe Biden"
- How Much Is The Western Union Company Paying Its CEO?
- The Greatest Generation’s Squandered Legacy